Latest SuperEnaLotto Winning Numbers Table
|20 Jan 2022||32 33 37 53 77 79 76 61||143,300,000€|
|18 Jan 2022||33 34 43 46 49 66 87 78||142,400,000€|
|15 Jan 2022||06 19 48 51 73 89 32 40||140,400,000€|
|13 Jan 2022||10 34 56 66 78 87 52 29||139,000,000€|
|11 Jan 2022||15 22 24 33 38 71 47 45||138,200,000€|
|10 Jan 2022||03 25 30 58 66 84 72 55||N/A|
|08 Jan 2022||35 42 49 63 68 78 01 33||136,300,000€|
|04 Jan 2022||05 18 59 78 81 89 10 09||135,100,000€|
|03 Jan 2022||09 47 50 67 73 74 85 49||133,700,000€|
|30 Dec 2021||10 20 40 55 68 86 26 76||132,400,000€|
SuperEnaLotto is an Italian lottery that has been operating for decades. It started back in the 1950s as EnaLotto. However, SISAL bought it in 1997 and transformed it into what we know today as – SuperEnaLotto. What is it exactly, what are the rules and what are the prizes you can win? Find out below!
Check SuperEnaLotto results and winning numbers, monitor SuperEnaLotto jackpots, and see the latest news, tips, and strategies on all your favorite lottery games with Online Lotto Sites!
What Is SuperEnaLotto and How Do You Play It?
SuperEnaLotto is an Italian lottery that was first played in 1997. It is a regular numerical lottery – the players choose six numbers between 1 and 90. The more winning numbers they pick, the higher the prize they receive – however, they have to have at least two correct numbers.
Then, once the six numbers are selected, a Jolly number is chosen from the remaining 84 balls. Pretty easy, right?
SuperEnaLotto Drawing Schedule
You can find out the SuperEnaLotto lottery results three times a week. The draws happen in Rome – usually on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, at 8 p. m., Italian time. However, sometimes they can be held earlier or later if the day of the draw happens to be a public holiday.
SuperEnaLotto Payouts and Odds of Winning
The amount of money you receive depends on how many SuperEnaLotto numbers you guessed. There are no specific prizes, as it is dependent on the prize pool of the drawing; however, here are some general percentages:
- 6 numbers – jackpot – 17.4% of the total prize pool; odds are 1 in 622,614,630
- 5 numbers + Jolly Number – 13% of the total prize pool; odds are 1 in 103,769,105
- 5 numbers – 4.2% of the total prize pool; odds are 1 in 1,250,230
- 4 numbers – 4.2% of the total prize pool; odds are 1 in 11,907
- 3 numbers – 12.8% of the total prize pool; odds are 1 in 327
- 2 numbers – 40% of the total prize pool; odds are 1 in 21,51
The prize won by individual players is calculated by dividing the number of winners by the prize pool of each category.
When Is the SuperEnaLotto Drawing?
SuperEnaLotto draws happen three times a week at 8 p. m. Italian time – usually on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Can I Buy the SuperEnaLotto Ticket Online?
Technically speaking, SuperEnaLotto does not have the option to buy a lottery ticket directly from them. So, if you want to buy it online, it is possible to do it on third-party websites – just keep in mind that if you decide to do it, the fees will be higher than if you were buying a ticket in Italy.
What To Do If I Win the SuperEnaLotto – How To Claim the Prize?
If you happen to win a prize in SuperEnaLotto, you need to claim it within 90 days from the draw date on the ticket. The place where you will be able to do it and how you’ll receive your winnings depend on the amount you won:
- up to €520 – the place where you bought the ticket, any dedicated retailer located in Italy, dedicated payment centers or sisal offices; cash or as a cheque
- between €520 and €5,200 – the place where you bought the ticket, dedicated payment centers or sisal offices; cash or as a cheque
- between €5,200 and €52,000 – dedicated payment centers or sisal offices; only bank transfer
- over €52,000 – sisal offices; only bank transfer
If you bought a ticket online and you won:
- up to €5,200 – the winnings will be added to your account
- between €5,200 and €52,000 – you will be given a unique ticket code and gaming account identification number, which you’ll have to bring along with your ID and tax code to claim the prize in person in a dedicated payment center or a sisal office. The prize will be paid through a bank transfer.
- over €52,000 – you will be given a unique ticket code and gaming account identification number, which you’ll have to bring along with your ID and tax code to claim the prize in person in a sisal office. The prize will be paid through a bank transfer.
How Many Numbers Do You Need To Win SuperEnaLotto?
In order to win the jackpot, you need to correctly pick six numbers within a range from 1 to 90. However, prizes start from two correct picks, so even if you guess just two numbers, you’ll win a prize.
Has Anyone Ever Won the SuperEnaLotto Lottery?
Yes, several people won the jackpot in SuperEnaLotto. The current record for the biggest jackpot win was established on the 13th of August, 2019, when an individual won over 200 million euros.
What If No One Wins?
Similar to most lotteries, if there’s no winner in one of the categories, then the amount from it is added to the next draw.
What Are the Chances of the Top Prize?
The chances of winning the jackpot in SuperEnaLotto are 1 in 622,614,630.
What Are the Overall Odds of Winning?
The odds of winning any prize in SuperEnaLotto are 1 in 20.