Latest Thunderball UK Winning Numbers Table
|23 May 2023||0Not 0found||N/A|
|21 May 2023||0Not 0found||N/A|
|20 May 2023||0Not 0found||N/A|
|19 May 2023||0Not 0found||N/A|
|18 May 2023||0Not 0found||N/A|
|17 May 2023||0Not 0found||N/A|
|16 May 2023||10 12 14 28 33 03||N/A|
|13 May 2023||04 13 19 21 34 06||N/A|
|12 May 2023||10 14 19 35 36 05||N/A|
|10 May 2023||01 08 11 25 27 01||N/A|
There are quite a few lottery games in the United Kingdom, but Thunderball UK is one of the most popular ones out of the bunch. It is a lottery game that was introduced back in the 1990s, and while its rules changed substantially in the past decade, it is as popular as it has ever been.
How do you play? What are your odds of matching the winning numbers? How do you claim your prize if you end up being one of the lucky winners? If you want to know the answers to these questions, you are in the right place!
Check the UK Thunderball winning numbers and National Lottery results, monitor Thunderball UK jackpots, the Thunderball UK draw date and time, and see the latest news, tips, and strategies on all your favourite lottery games with Online Lotto Sites!
About Thunderball UK
Thunderball is one to the UK lotteries that was launched in 1999. It is one of the several games promoted under the National Lottery brand, and it is operated by a company called Camelot UK Lotteries Limited.
How To Play Thunderball UK
If you want to play Thunderball, you will have to pick five main numbers from 1 to 39, as well as one Thunderball number from 1 to 14. In case you do not want to pick your numbers, you can opt for a Lucky Dip. That way, a random set of numbers will be chosen for you and submitted as your entry.
Next, you will need to choose your draw days and how many weeks you would like to play and decide how many lines you want to enter. You can play up to four weeks in advance, enter up to seven lines of numbers on each play slip, and buy up to ten play slips at a time.
Then, the only thing left to do is watch the UK Thunderball results.
Thunderball UK Drawing Schedule
The UK Thunderball draw always takes place four times a week at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays, and at 8:15 p.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Thunderball UK Payouts and Odds of Winning
Check out this short summary of the UK Thunderball payouts and see what your odds of winning are!
- Thunderball £3; odds are 1 in 29
- 1 main number + Thunderball £5; odds are 1 in 35
- 2 main numbers + Thunderball £10; odds are 1 in 135
- 3 main numbers £10; odds are 1 in 111
- 3 main numbers + Thunderball £20; odds are 1 in 1,437
- 4 main numbers £100; odds are 1 in 3,648
- 4 main numbers + Thunderball £250; odds are 1 in 47,416
- 5 main numbers £5,000; odds are 1 in 620,046
- 5 main numbers + Thunderball £500,000; odds are 1 in 8,060,598
Your overall odds of winning any prize in the lottery are 1 in 13.
Thunderball UK FAQ
When Is the Thunderball UK Drawing?
The UK Thunderball winning numbers are drawn at 8:00 p.m. every Tuesday and Friday and at 8:15 p.m. every Wednesday and Saturday.
Can I Buy the Thunderball UK Ticket Online?
Yes, you can buy your Thunderball ticket online! You just need to create a National Lottery account and choose one of the two options to play the lottery.
The first one is the Direct Debit. It will require you to type in your bank account details and pick your numbers. Then, Direct Debit will keep on entering these numbers automatically every week.
The second one will require you to load funds into your account. Once you have done that, your funds will be played as required every time you purchase a ticket.
However, there are a few requirements that you will need to meet in order to get your hands on your lottery ticket. For starters, you need to be at least 18 years old to play the lottery games.
Other than that, it is worth noting that the lottery is meant for the residents of the United Kingdom and the Isle of Man who are physically present in these locations when buying their UK Thunderball tickets.
If you are unable to meet these requirements, are 18 years old, and really want to take part in the lottery, do not worry! You can always have an online concierge buy a lottery ticket on your behalf.
What To Do If I Win the UK Thunderball How To Claim the Prize?
If you have seen the Thunderball results, and you are among the winners, you will need to claim the prize within 180 days from the Thunderball draw date on your lottery ticket. The way in which you can claim your prize depends on where you bought the ticket from and the amount of money you won.
Here is what you will need to do if you bought your UK Thunderball ticket online and matched the lottery results!
- If you won a prize of up to £500, your winnings will be paid directly to your account.
- If you won between £500,01 and £30,000, you will need to confirm the card linked to your account. You can do that by following the instructions included in your winning message.
- If you won between £30,000.01 and £50,000, you will need to call the National Lottery during their normal opening hours. Your prize will be paid by cheque.
- If you won more than £50,000, you will need to claim your winnings in person. To do that, you need to call the lottery, and they will arrange a time and date for you to claim your prize.
Here is what you will need to do if you bought your UK Thunderball ticket from a licensed retailer and matched the lottery results!
- If you won up to £500, you should visit your local licensed retailer. Such retailers are allowed, but not required, to make payments of up to £500.
- If you won between £500,01 and £50,000, you can claim your prize in a designated post office. If you are located in the Isle of Man, there are some retailers that will allow you to claim your prize, too.
- If you won more than £50,000, you will need to claim your winnings in person. To do that, you need to call the National Lottery during their normal opening hours. Then, they will arrange a date and time for you to claim your prize.
How Many Numbers Do You Need To Win Thunderball UK?
If you want to hit the jackpot, you will need to correctly pick five main numbers from 1 to 39, as well as the right Thunderball number from 1 to 14, matching the UK Thunderball results.
Has Anyone Ever Won the Thunderball UK?
Yes, 349 people matched the UK Thunderball winning numbers and hit jackpots in the past decade, and the total amount of prize money that was won in that time amounts to a whooping sum of £1.608 billion!
Table of Contents