Lottofy – The Online Lotto Site Review
What’s better than an online lottery site? An online lottery site that also offers casino games and other forms of entertainment – such as Lottofy. With a plethora of lotteries from all over the world, it seems like the perfect way to spend a Saturday night.
However, how does it look in reality? Our Lottofy review will tell you everything you need to know!
What Is Lottofy?
Lottofy is an online lottery site licensed in Malta. Aside from offering a wide selection of lotteries to choose from, the site also has a wide selection of slot and casino games, catering to a wide selection of customers.
Who’s Behind Lottofy?
The company responsible for Lottofy is called Clobet Limited, and it is located in Valletta, Malta. It is registered by the Malta Gambling Commission. The company’s license number, as well as registration number, are accessible on their website.
How Does Lottofy Work?
Lottofy is a pretty straightforward website to navigate – nonetheless, we decided to include a comprehensive guide that will allow you to use the website to its full potential.
- The first thing you need to do to enjoy this online casino is create an account. The registration process looks exactly like on any other lottery website, meaning that you’ll have to provide basic information, such as your name, surname, date of birth, email address, and so on.
- Once you complete the registration and your account is created, you are free to look through the wide selection of lotteries and casino games available on Lottofy. You can also engage in a live casino with three varieties of roulette to choose from.
It’s important to know that according to Lottofy’s terms and conditions, the website offers two types of services when it comes to lotteries.
The first one is a service in which you bet on the lottery results – you do not participate in the lottery itself. You aren’t entering into a contract with the source lottery operator but with Clobet Limited (Lottofy).
The second one is a service in which you actually participate in the source lottery with an official ticket generated by them. However, Lottofy is in charge of generating the ticket, as well as storing it in the system.
What Games and Lotteries Does Lottofy Offer?
As we already mentioned, Lottofy has a variety of lotteries from all over the world. You can buy lottery tickets for:
- La Primitiva
- El Gordo
- National Lottery
- Christmas Lottery
- Lotto 6aus49
Lottofy also offers progressive jackpots (14 games), slots (57 games), scratchcards (13 games), roulette (4 games), and card games (3 games). Last but not least, you can also find three types of live casino.
Lottofy has four game modes:
- Individual bets – the user participates in the game on their own, choosing their own numbers. One player can make multiple individual bets and choose a number of weeks to participate over.
- Betting funds – these are syndicates in which users choose their bets and share 50% of the prize with other participants while also receiving a part of the fund profits adequate to the bets they played.
- Syndicates – in syndicates, you purchase shares to take part in the draw or a corresponding event of a lottery or other game. If the syndicate you are in wins, you receive a prize that is adequate to the number of shares you bought in relation to the total shares of the syndicate.
- Betting groups – those are groups of players that share the plays with which they take part in draws or events. The participants contribute an amount, which is later used to select combinations that will be played between all the players. The winnings are divided between the participants proportionally to the amount they contributed.
Claiming Prizes / Jackpots Withdrawal
Every registered user of Lottofy has a Virtual Balance, which, to put it simply, are funds that can be used to purchase bets and receive prices on the platform. You can easily deposit money into it using your preferred deposit method (we will talk about them more later).
When it comes to withdrawing money, the process is very similar. Your winnings are transferred to your virtual balance, which you can withdraw using the payment method of your choice. You have to keep in mind that big prizes can be temporarily blocked until an operator reviews it, which shouldn’t take too long.
One of the benefits of Lottofy is that the prize you win is yours entirely, meaning that there aren’t any fees – what you win is what you get paid.
Who Can Play?
Lottofy is available to all those willing to play, as long as they are over 18 years old (or 21 years old, depending on what age is necessary to be able to bet in the player’s country of residence).
It is worth mentioning that Lottofy is not available in all countries – there are some in which you won’t be able to access it, including the UK, the United States, or Australia. So, in case you wish to try it out, make sure beforehand that your country is not on the restricted list.
Is Lottofy Legitimate and Safe?
Yes – Lottofy is safe. It is regulated under the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority), a gaming control board that governs most forms of gambling on the territory of Malta (this includes both land-based and online services).
What’s more, Lottofy is licensed, and the number of the license is easily accessible on their website, available to anyone.
Whenever you choose an online casino or lottery site, it is important that the customer service they offer is high quality and preferably available 24/7. You never know when a problem might arise. Unfortunately, while Lottofy provides different ways of getting help, none of them is available round the clock.
You can seek help from Lottofy through chat, helpline, or email. The chat is available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p. m. and 4 p.m.-8.30 p.m., as well as on Saturday between 10.30 a.m. and 7. 30 p.m. The chat is available in the same hours.
Another advantage of Lottofy’s customer support is the availability of more than English – support languages also include Spanish, German, Portuguese, French and Italian.
So, as you can see, while not ideal, customer service availability is also not the worst you could encounter.
Lottofy does have a wide range of deposit methods available, including Visa and Mastercard cards, e-Wallets like Skrill or Neteller, Klarna, or a more traditional one – bank transfer. Keep in mind, however, that it is not possible to cash out via e-Wallets.
The minimum deposit when you’re using an e-Wallet is €10 and €1 if you’re using a card. The minimum withdrawal is €10 – those requests are processed within 24 hours.
- Website operated by a registered entity
- Affordable ticket prices
- Wide selection of lotteries from all over the world
- Very straightforward process of claiming the prize
- Users can take part in syndicates
- Betting on lottery results instead of buying tickets
- Users from several countries are unable to use the website
- Customer service not available 24/7