Latest Loto 3 Winning Numbers Table
|08 Jan 2023||04 05 03||N/A|
|07 Jan 2023||03 02 03||N/A|
|06 Jan 2023||07 01 05||N/A|
|05 Jan 2023||09 08 07||N/A|
|04 Jan 2023||02 01 04||N/A|
|03 Jan 2023||08 07 02||N/A|
|02 Jan 2023||06 08 06||N/A|
|01 Jan 2023||01 05 08||N/A|
|31 Dec 2022||00 00 08||N/A|
|30 Dec 2022||00 03 01||N/A|
Loto 3 is a popular Chilean lottery game played across the whole country, with draws taking place as often as thrice a day at 2 pm, 6 pm, and 9 pm (local time).
To enter the game, you need to buy a ticket for only CLP 100; however, later, you have to choose the mode of play and the type of wager, which can cost you significantly more (even CLP 40,000 per game).
When you buy a ticket, you first choose three numbers from between 0 and 9; the same number can be selected two or three times if you feel like this might turn out to be lucky for you. It’s also possible to have three random numbers generated.
Then, you have to choose the mode of play, and the type of wager briefly mentioned above. They are as follows:
- To win the Exact Bet, you need to match all three numbers in the exact order they are drawn.
- To win the Even Trio Bet, you need to choose 2 out of 3 numbers, and they must be the same, matched in any order;
- To win the Random Trio Bet, you choose three random numbers and then match them in any order.
- To win the Par Bet, you have to match the first or the last two numbers drawn.
- To win the Termination Bet, you need to match the last number drawn.
Depending on the numbers you choose, you can play up to four different bets with the same choices. You are free to decide how you want to play Loto 3, as there aren’t any requirements and nothing is imposed.
There’s no fixed or guaranteed minimum jackpot in Loto 3; however, there is a fixed maximum potential prize CLP 4 million, but three numbers matched in the correct order will bring you no more than CLP 40,000.
The exact amount depends on two factors: how players want to play and how much there is at stake.
When it comes to the bets, the wagers are:
- Exact: 400 times the wager;
- Even Trio: 130 times the wager;
- Random Trio: 65 times the wager;
- Par: 20 times the wager;
- Termination: 4 times the wager.
Odds and Prizes
There are five different prize tiers you can win by playing Loto 3; however, as a result of the unique format of this lottery and its modes, the winning odds are the same for the first three prizes.
The tiers are as follows:
- To win the first prize category, you need to match all three numbers in the correct order. The odds of winning are 1 in 1,000 (0.001%);
- To win the second prize category, you need to match two the same numbers and one different number. The odds of winning are 1 in 1,000 (0.001%);
- To win the third prize category, you need to match all three numbers in any order. The odds of winning are 1 in 1,000 (0.001%);
- To win the fourth prize category, you need to match the first two numbers. The odds of winning are 1 in 100 (0.01%);
- To win the fifth prize category, you need to match the last number. The odds of winning are 1 in 10 (10%);
Payout and Taxes
If you win in Loto 3, you have 60 days to collect your prize; after that, there’s nothing you can do, and it’s simply lost.
Under the Chilean tax law, the lottery prize is subject to 15% income tax, though it’s taxed at the source.
Who Can Play Loto 3?
The Chilean law allows anyone above the age of 18 to enter the lottery game at any time. However, it’s not possible if you are outside the country.
Can You Play Online?
Tickets are traditionally available at authorized agents and lottery kiosks all over the country; however, Polla Chilena de Beneficencia also allows people to play the game via their website.
Loto 3 is operated by the state-owned operator, Polla Chilena de Beneficencia.
Table of Contents